Monday, June 20, 2016

Feel no Ways




I try with you
There's more to life than sleeping in
And getting high with you
I had to let go of us to show myself what I could do
And that just didn't sit right with you
And now you're trying to make me feel a way, on purpose.......

So I'm dating a guy who doesn't want me to show a lot of skin when I'm shooting my blog pics. I decided however to wear what I want and feel no way about it......
Everybody knows I'm a Drake fanatic.. I too am a Scorpio and claim myself as October's Own. Since listening to his latest classic album "Views" over and over now, I got inspired to do some blogs tieing my favorite music into my Fashion. Like Drizzy, I enjoy reflecting as an art. 
"All Summer 16" we have seen pattern dresses and cutout trends on dresses, bodysuits, swimwear, and countless other designs. I did an interpretation of my take on these trend and create so me artistic "views" in the design. I have never done a shoot in a dress showing my breasts but in honor of summer I went for it. 
Personal style has no limits. When you where you want it evokes not only who you are but also gives an insight on your fashion sense. I like to take risks with my personal style especially when it's a dope design. This summer I feel in love with myself as well as my own body. There's nothing wrong with embracing curvy silhouettes and showing off a little skin just enough to get that sex appeal, but you have to do it right. 
Exposing a little side boos or cutout along the breast is an effective method to show off without showing Out. If your wearing a cutout dress with no undergarments make sure the setting is appropriate and you aren't turning heads at the wrong time. Also, make sure your comfortable enough to expose your your body and are ready for the looks, just know stepping outside of the box will also provoke conversation which is what you want. Fashion and culture is forever a lifestyle. 
Prada for example, which is my favorite design is notorious for showing nipples in their couture print ads for high fashion magazines. When you see this marketing it not only provokes shock but emotion. The female body is a work of art. Make it your own masterpiece. And FEEL NO WAYS about it!!!!! 

PS Love Kat 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment