Friday, December 4, 2015

Jumpsuit Craze

One 
of the most popular items we sold this Fall was our cotton jumpsuit. This look was also one of my personal favs. The great thing about a jumpsuit is that you can dress it up or down. Make it sporty or more casual. All you need is to grab your favorite casual coat or athletic jacket, and then either some dope sneakers or cute booties to complete your look. Moving into winter I have seen many takes on this look, but let's admit, this look will never get outdated. Women love to celebrate and show their curvy figures, just as much as we love expressing our personal fashion statements through everyday looks. I can't wait until summer to debut some custom jumpsuit pieces that will take this concept to new heights. 

Follow my online store on IG: Akemi.sue and my personal page @Kslayze 

No comments:

Post a Comment